This might be one of the simplest pizzas that we make, and yet it’s one of our favorites for sure!
It requires a pizza crust (whether homemade or store bought), a package of prepared barbecue pulled pork (we love the taste of the Jack Daniel’s Brand), some red onion (if you want), and lots of cheese. That’s it!
Sometimes it’s the simplest things that are the yummiest. I think what makes this the best is that the pulled pork provides the sauce and the topping all in one step. So, seriously, if you use a prepared crust, you’re talking 20 minute dinner from start to finish! And you’d have more than enough time while it’s baking to get a pretty awesome salad thrown together.
- 1 pizza crust or recipe pizza dough
- 1 package prepared pulled pork (we like Jack Daniel's)
- 1/8 cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup monterrey jack and cheddar
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Roll out dough to desired thickness/shape.
- Spread pulled pork over the dough, leaving about 1/2 inch around the edges.
- Sprinkle red onion over the top evenly.
- Sprinkle cheese on top, covering pulled pork.
- Bake for about 15-18 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.