I have another Lean and Green meal for you! This Sheet Pan Sesame Chicken and Broccoli is an easy and fast meal for the whole family. It also tastes really good and that makes this recipe a keeper for sure.
Chicken and Broccoli is one of my favorite combos and there are so many things you can do with them. My whole family is a fan of asian flavors, so this was a no-brainer to try. It was ready in no time and the hardest thing I had to do was trim and cut the chicken breast.
I love that sheet pan dinners are totally a thing right now. What is easier than putting everything on a sheet pan and it’s all done at the same time? I can’t really think of anything. So if you find yourself wondering what’s for dinner, grab some chicken and some broccoli and make this Sheet Pan Sesame Chicken and Broccoli.
- 27 oz boneless skinless chicken breast, trimmed of fat and cut into 1 inch pieces
- 4.5 cups broccoli florets
- 3 Tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 Tablespoon Stevia
- 1 Tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon sesame seeds, for sprinkling
- Mix together soy sauce, sesame oil, vinegar, granulated sweetener and garlic powder to make marinade.
- Place chicken pieces in a Ziplock bag or plastic container with lid and pour the marinade over top. Let chicken marinate in the fridge for at least 4-5 hours.
- When ready to cook, cover a baking sheet with foil. Place the empty baking sheet in the oven and preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Drain and dispose of the excess marinade. When oven is heated, place chicken on hot baking sheet and bake for 8 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven and add the broccoli, mixing in with chicken. Bake for another 12-14 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and broccoli is to desired tenderness. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve warm.
Recipe adapted from Kalyn’s Kitchen
You might also like:
These healthy and delicious Chicken Tamale Bowls