It’s cookie butter.
Made into a creamy filling.
In an Oreo cookie crust.
With a Nutella swirl.
It does not involve an oven in any way.
It tastes amazing.
That’s about all I have to say about this pie.
In all seriousness, this pie is serious deliciousness. I basically took Janelle’s recipe for Peanut Butter Pie and adapted it to Cookie Butter, or Biscoff. It was a hit both here and at my husband’s work (the kids and I were a bit saddened that he took it to work without asking after we only got one try). It’s super simple and perfect for a summer treat.
- 25 Oreos, crushed
- 4 oz butter, melted
- 4 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup cookie butter, or Biscoff
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- Combine Oreo crumbs and melted butter in a pie plate. Press into plate and up the sides. Place in the freezer while you prepare your filling.
- Mix the cream cheese, powdered sugar and cookie butter with a hand mixer until thoroughly combined.
- Fold in thawed Cool Whip.
- Pour into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, measure out your Nutella in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 20 seconds, just to soften.
- Drizzle Nutella over whole pie or individual slices.
Another Recipe We Think You’ll Love