So many good things about these Mint Oreo Truffle Brownies:
Mint. I love just about anything mint.
Mint Oreos. Have you had these things. They are seriously delicious.
Mint Brownies. You should just be shocked that this is the first of this combination here on num’s.
Oreo Truffle. If you haven’t tried an Oreo truffles you are missing out. They are delicious and addicting.
Put all these things together and…oh MY! I made gooey brownies and then topped them with a mixture of mint Oreos and cream cheese (you know, the truffle stuff) and then drizzled with more minty goodness.
These Mint Oreo Truffle Brownies are really good. I really don’t know what else to say. Try them. For St. Patrick’s Day, or if you’re one of those people that think mint belongs with Christmastime you can wait until then. But you really shouldn’t wait that long. Plus mint belongs all year long. So really eat these Mint Oreo Truffle Brownies any day and every day! YUM!
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 cup flour
- 27 mint flavored Oreos
- 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 12 oz vanilla flavored almond bark
- 1 teaspoon peppermint extract
- several drops green food coloring
- Heat oven to 350. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.
- Mix melted butter and sugar. Add eggs and vanilla. Add the cocoa, salt, and flour and mix until combined.
- Pour into prepared pan and bake for 20-25 minutes until set in middle. Allow to cool completely before adding the Oreo truffle layer.
- Crush the Oreos either by hand or in a food processor, then mix with 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract and softened cream cheese until well combined and a good consistency.
- Spread over cooled brownies.
- Melt almond bark in microwave safe bowl according to instructions on package. When melted, add green food coloring and 1 teaspoon peppermint extract and stir until mixed well.
- Either spread over brownies in an even layer, or place in a ziploc bag and snip one corner to drizzle over the brownies.
- These cut best and are easier to eat when chilled.
Another Recipe We Think You’ll Love…